Friday, June 3, 2016

A House Under Construction - Gridlock in Washington - There's Plenty of Bame To Go Around

by U.S. Rep. Rick Crawford (AR-2): With a new Speaker and a new year, I was hopeful for a change in regular business and order of the House of Representatives.Frankly, I'm frustrated with how this year is turning out legislatively. The following video is my attempt to communicate and be candid with you, since so many of you send me your honest opinions and questions.

The House isn't passing legislation at a level I'm comfortable with, and we're on track to end this year with another omnibus spending bill, which I vote against. Frankly, I'm frustrated with how this year is turning out legislatively.

.... Accurate representation in Congress is a two way street as far as communication is concerned. You must communicate with me so I know where you stand, but I must also speak to you as often as I can to let you know how things really are up here.

Tags: A House Under Construction, Gridlock in Washington, There's Plenty of Blame To Go Around, video, Rick Crawford, US Representative. AR-1 To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". This site is an Outreach of the ARRA News Service.

No comments: