Friday, October 10, 2014

Griffin Releases Second TV Ad: "Tell It Like It Is"

Former Democratic gubernatorial candidate, Joe Woodward of Magnolia, appears in new ad
LITTLE ROCK – Second District Congressman Tim Griffin, Republican candidate for Lieutenant Governor, released his second television ad of the general election campaign and the following statement:
“At a young age, my parents taught me to tell it like it is and that’s exactly what I will do as lieutenant governor. Arkansas needs reform. It’s past time for us to reform our tax code, modernize workforce training and demand a top to bottom review of each and every state agency and their regulations. I want to take Arkansas in a better direction so we can grow good-paying jobs and compete.”
“Tell It Like It Is” Script
Griffin: “If you want to know what somebody is all about, find out how they were raised.
Chryon: Magnolia, AR
Griffin: “I’m Tim Griffin, and I was raised right here in Magnolia.
Chryon: Tim Griffin
-----
Griffin: “The son of a Baptist pastor and a teacher, I learned here to tell it like it is and that’s what I will do as lieutenant governor.
Griffin: “The Obama policies are hurting our country, and I have fought the president’s bad ideas every step of the way.
Chryon: Tim Griffin
-----
Griffin: “But now we need to reform our government, grow jobs and take Arkansas in a better direction.”
Chryon: Government reform
Chryon: Job growth
Chryon: A better direction
-----
Narrator: Tim Griffin. Lieutenant Governor.

The ad can be viewed here:


Tags: Tim Griffin, Arkansas, Lt Governor, candidate, election 2014 TV ad, Tell It Like It Is To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". This site is an Outreach of the ARRA News Service.

No comments: