Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cotton Releases Radio Ad: 'I Believe'

Little Rock, Arkansas — In contrast to the increasingly shrill campaign of Senator Mark Pryor, U.S. Senate candidate Tom Cotton released a new ad on Wednesday highlighting his positive vision for Arkansas and America. The ad, titled "I Believe," is narrated entirely by Cotton, and can be heard here

Cotton spokesman David Ray said, "For months now, Senator Pryor's message has grown increasingly angry, more desperate and out-of-touch as he sees his re-election chances dissipate. Tom Cotton has a positive, conservative vision to share with Arkansans. After more than a decade in Washington, Senator Pryor has simply lost his way."
A transcript of the ad is below:
"I'm Tom Cotton. It's been a long campaign, and you're probably ready to vote. But first, I think there are a few things that you need to hear directly from me - no spin. First, I believe in freedom. I fought for freedom overseas in the Army. I know the price. I believe in Arkansas. I grew up in the greatest place on earth: a cattle farm near Dardanelle. I still live in Dardanelle with my wife, Anna, in a home that's been in our family for generations. I believe in free enterprise and the American Dream. If we get government out of the way, there's no limit to what we can do. I believe in the right to life, the right to bear arms, and I believe in moral clarity. There's a bright line between right and wrong, between good and evil. And there always will be. I believe in doing the right thing, even if it's the hard thing. I'm Tom Cotton. I approve this message, and I'd be honored to have your support."

Tags: ITom Cotton radio ad, I beleive, 2014 Election, Arkansas, U.S. Senate To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". This site is an Outreach of the ARRA News Service.

No comments: