|Scott Ellington Supports ObamaCare. Thus he is just|
another LIBERAL who supports shredding the Constitution
Ellington even slammed Congressman Crawford for his support for repealing Obamacare after Rep. Crawford has listened to the constituents of the First District who with a large majority want ObamaCare repealed.
Ellington is just another Obama supporter, aka, Obamanite, who will ignore the constituents of the First District and work to enslave us even further to big government, debt and spending. By his own words supporting the bill, he supports the taxes in the bill. Also, as previously reported, Ellington is running to reinstate Pelosi as speaker and rubber stamp more Obama policies. Hall, who came in second, has already been endorsed by Nancy Pelosi as part of the Democrats’ Red to Blue program.
Scott Ellington is wrong for Arkansas. He is another attorney who is an opportunist who won his party's nomination a minimum turnout.
Some Summary Key Points:
- Thankfully, Congressman Rick Crawford has listened unlike his predecessor and he supports the repeal of Obamacare.
- Obamacare is still hurting the economy and must be repealed; it is still a bad law.
- Obamacare raises health care costs, making it harder for businesses to create jobs and put Arkansans back to work.
- Obama Lied About Not Taxing Those Under $250K. View seven hidden taxes.
- Stealth Care: Obama’s Mandate Tax Hits Middle Class CBO: At Least 75% Of Obama’s Mandate Tax Will Fall On Families Making Less Than $250K
Extract of "Barack Obama / Nancy Pelosi Supporter" Ellington"s press release:
Tags: Arkansas, 1st District, 2012 Elections, Scott Ellington, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Obamacare, Congressman Rick Crawford, Repeal Obama Care