"I am pleased to have this endorsement. Residents of the First District have expressed to me their concerns over escalating costs as well as loss of freedom involved in this legislation", Crawford said. "We must repeal this legislation that puts these excessive demands on our Country at a time when we can least afford them. Repeal Obamacare PAC is one of the leaders in the fight in 2010 to stop Obamacare in its tracks and return Congress to the American people, and I am proud to stand with ROCPAC's solid group of conservative candidates. Obamacare must be repealed. We must do this to contain costs and provide opportunity for citizens to obtain affordable health insurance."
"ROCPAC is proud to support Rick Crawford," said ROCPAC spokesman Evan Kates. "On Election Day, America is going to get the votes we need to repeal this mess, and we're going to send Rick to Washington because he's the voice America desperately needs."
As a bomb-disposal technician in the United States Army, Rick earned numerous medals for service in the U.S. and Southwest Asia. Upon completion of military service, Rick attended ASU. He graduated with a B.A. in Agriculture Business and Economics. He now owns and operates the AgWatch Network, a farm news network heard on 39 radio stations in 5 states. Rick and his wife live with their two children in Jonesboro.
ROCPAC states its goals and beliefs on its website -
- Rejects government mandates and layered regulations that will cripple small businesses;
- Believes that the United States has the strongest health care system in the world, one that is the source of innovations and new medical technologies that have vastly increased the quality of life for Americans for decades;
- Believes that the government has no business interjecting itself into the personal healthcare decisions of American citizens, or causing health care directly or indirectly to be rationed;
- Supports the right of American citizens to keep their current health coverage;
Believes that health care reform should keep important, personal health care decisions in the hands of patients and their medical providers, without interference from federal bureaucrats;
- Believes that the overall goal of health reform should be to increase access to medical treatment, empower patients, and ensure that health insurance is affordable.
Tags: endorsement, Repeal Obamacare PAC, Rick Crawford